HOW TO GET A TATTOO:
- 18+ (I may card you)
- Allow 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours for most simple flash pieces
- Able to afford $50-90 or more for most simple flash pieces
- Understand these are not simply cheap tattoos but an art practice and I have a style I like to stick to!
- Have a specific idea in mind for a piece or a design from a flash sheet (Ask to see what flash I have)
- Happy to help cover up or re-do existing hand poked tattoos
- Touch up of work previously done by me is free!
- Providing reference images and a clear description for a custom design (not from flash)
- Providing size (cms) and placement for a design (custom or flash)
- Choosing placement on the body thats easily accessible for me tattoo (prefer arms, shoulders, legs, chest)
- Let me know if you can no longer make an arranged time so we can reschedule or postpone!
- Confirm you can still make that time the morning of the appointment
- Being decisive
- I will not repeat pieces iv already tattooed, however happy to do a variation (text/words being the exception)
- Not letting me know when you can no longer make it/ghosting me (I’ve got better things to do than wait around for someone to show up!)
- I will not directly copy another artists work (I am happy to do a variation of a design in my own style)
- Prefer not to work on ribs or hips for some designs
- Avoid drinking alcohol or taking an Aspirin prior to being tattooed
- Do not take or copy one of my designs without permission, I am happy to sell my designs to be tattooed by another tattoo artist at a very reasonable rate
I highly suggest using the following format when messaging me:
Anything else, feel free to ask! I don't bite!